Overspending on paid channels that drive the wrong type of leads? Finding your audience isn’t educated on what problem your business is trying to solve?
This free online webinar is aimed at B2B tech startups looking to overcome those challenges. Sign up today for access to our session with inflo.Ai on the 25th Feb via this link.
If you’ve ever tried to scratch the surface with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), you’ll know that there is a catalogue of reasons to invest in it as a channel. Why?
It is often…
1. Where your customers are present (93% of online experiences begin with a search engine)
2. A proven channel for B2B marketers (57% stated it came out on top for generating leads)
3. An easier channel to convert (14.6% conversion rate for SEO leads vs. outbound with 1.7%)
But knowing that a channel like SEO can be effective doesn’t really help much when it comes to leveraging it yourself.
We want to take the mystery out of SEO, and are fortunate to have enlisted the support of one of our partners – inflo.Ai – to help share some practical advice to drive the revenue you generate through organic search.
– A brief definition of SEO
– The ways it can benefit B2B tech businesses
– Things to consider before creating SEO content
– A ‘how-to’ guide to producing optimised posts
This online masterclass will address some of the fundamental questions when it comes to accelerating organic traffic, leads and revenue at your business. If you’re keen to learn how, register today via the link here and join us for our session on Thursday 25th Feb!