The latest episode of Co-Founder’s Corner;
5 key areas on how to accelerate your growth
Welcome to the latest video from Co-Founders Corner. In this video we’ll be talking about how to accelerate your growth from 500k to five million.
There are so many parts in which to scale a successful company and I’m only going to touch on a couple. But I wanted to leave you with a short list of actually how you can track your progress and move the needle time and time again in your company.
Here are the 5 key areas:
- Look at your average value deal – How much are you selling your product for on average?
- What is your deal volume? How many deals do you have at each stage of the process?
- What’s your close rate? From discovery core to close, what does that look like today?
- What is your activity rate? Look at what deals are getting attention each month and don’t let two weeks go past without having a plan to engage.
- What is your time to close a deal. – looking at the number of which first initiation point to close.
I’d love to hear more from you about how you’re the airboss, the general, the conductor, call it what you like. Leave any comments below, we would love to know your thoughts.
If you’d like to see more sales and strategy tips for CEOs don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.