The latest episode of Co-Founder’s Corner;
5 key areas you need to focus on when making the scale.
The latest video from Co-Founders Corner James will be discussing how you can move from five to fifteen million and how to accelerate your revenue up.
From five to fifteen million is one of the most challenging times for any technology company. You’re moving from initial traction point into a serious operation that is starting to scale rapidly.
Here are the 5 key areas you need to focus on when making the scale:
- What is your average customer to date? Not only in terms of value, but in terms of time to close.
- What are your top 20% of customers producing for your revenue?
- What are your top 20% of sellers producing for you. I’m looking at what the inflexions points are there.
- What is your time to close each deal as one?
- Where is your international split as well? Where is your business coming from, where you can double down in scale?
But finally, you’ve reached a point where you’ve started to maximise the return from your people and you’re really trying to scale up your operations, and this is often giant to term.
I’d love to hear from you, if you’re in that five to fifteen million bracket, what are some of the challenges you’re experiencing when it comes to scaling from five to fifteen million? Leave any comments below, we would love to know your thoughts.
If you’d like to see more sales and strategy tips for CEOs don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.